Wall hung toilets give a modern, convenient twist to just about any bathroom. They save a lot of space too, besides giving you a completely different toilet experience altogether. Their costs might make you think twice but this should be expected from any worthy investment.
Have you decided to give these toilets a try? If yes, then allow us to aid you in your search for the best wall hung toilet. You can begin with the three recommendations we’ve listed below.
You can’t go wrong with these sanitary were brands, after all. They’ve been around for ages and continue to provide high-quality toilet products that people love. Wall mounted toilets serve as no exception.
Best Wall Hung Toilets 2021
1. Toto CT418FG#01 Aquia Cotton Elongated Wall-Hung Toilet
Powered by Japanese technology, this CT418FGNo.01 Aquia dual-flush toilet embodies efficiency and economy. Comfort doesn’t take a back seat as well. Its sleek, minimalistic design makes it a perfect fit for any modern bathroom.
- It ensures complete waste with its incorporation of a powerful dual-flush feature.
- Uses the least amount of water (1.6 gallons with every flush, to be exact) to dispose of waste resulting in lesser energy consumption.
- Utilizes less standing water for easier cleaning.
- Maintains its own hygiene with its sanitary terracotta coating (CeFiONtect).
- Certified by CALGreen, making it very environment-friendly.
- Very user-friendly and doesn’t take long to get used to
Its hefty price tag is a common complaint. Compared to others, though, this toilet actually allows you to save a lot of money. Some don’t like the fact that it has a very minimal amount of standing water.
2. American Standard 2093100.020 Glenwall Pressure Assisted Wall-Mounted Toilet
American Standard capitalizes on its reputation as the gauge for most home standard toilets. This Standard 2093.100.020 particular wall mounted toilet epitomizes that fact by bringing quality and convenience to users. How does it achieve this? Take the time to read its advantages to knowing why.
What Makes It Stand Out:
- Maintains waste disposal consistency thanks to its pressure assisted toilet flushing and water jet action features.
- Its round basin makes it more expansive than others of its kind.
- Saves water with its built-in technology.
- More adaptable overall due in part to its surface area that makes it easier to decide where to place it
- Incorporates a more traditional-looking design with a more modernistic twist.
- Its EverClean technology practically serves as a perennial shield from bacteria proliferation.
A few users find its flushing sound to be rather loud; a reasonable disadvantage that comes with its water-saving capability. Its seat and carrier need to be bought separately as well, though some actually consider this as an advantage for they can buy the ones that fit their needs.
Also noted that its flushing is not as satisfactory as others. But this opinion is shared by only a minority of users. Other than these, this Standard toilet received no other complaint worthy of being highlighted.
3. KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet Bowl
When most people think of toilets KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil, before other brands, probably enter their minds first. Unsurprising, at best, considering its well-established reputation. This particular wall mounted toilet bowl exemplifies why this brand trumps the competition.
Highlighting Its Great Features:
- Dual-flush can be adjusted based on what kind of waste it is handling.
- Installs easier compared to others.
- Completely blocks mounting hardware from view so its unique design can be emphasized.
- The overall design makes cleaning a breeze.
- Saves plenty of water as it also only uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
- Comes with a comfortable seat with a very strong grip that offers plenty of support.
- Quieter flushes make it perfect for those who prefer noiseless toilets.
What People Don’t Like About It
This toilet bowl relies on double-sided tape to attach its side panels. Noted that the tape that comes with the product comes off regularly, which can get pretty annoying. Its flushing power pales in comparison to the others listed here as well it often requires two flushes to get rid of waste.
The relatively low standing water made some users wish that the toilet included a feature that would let you adjust its water level. This innate feature contributes to the product’s water-saving perk, though.
How to Install a Wall Hung Toilet
When deciding on which one you should buy, you may want to keep these considerations and installing guide in your mind:
Installation & Repairs
You often need to install wall mounted toilets in a manner that isn’t similar to standard toilets. With this in mind, it’s best to plan ahead and know more about how your chosen toilet would be installed. Otherwise, expect to encounter common issues like improper mounting.
Most brands require nothing less than perfect installation every time. This doesn’t necessarily mean that the toilets mentioned here are difficult to install, though. On the contrary, users praise the fact that all of them can be installed easily. Of course, this only takes careful understanding and following of the included instructions.
Take note that wall hung toilets only work properly when installed in interior walls. Don’t make the same mistake as other customers that didn’t get more info before installing what they bought in an exterior wall.
Lastly, make sure that there’s a ready plumber in your area who would be comfortable in installing and repairing these kinds of toilets for you. Ultimately, most past customers recommend professional help when installing them.
Size of the Bathroom
While these wall hung toilets are practically compatible with any kind of bathroom, some of them may look out of place in ones that are too large. In fact, most consumers recommend small bathrooms as the best places to install these kinds of toilets.
Regardless of which toilet you choose, rest assured that what you’ll be purchasing is of top-notch quality. Each one, like a gem in a jewelry box, has its own property that crystallizes its brand’s reputation. Taking note of this from the outset would only make it easier for you to decide on the perfect fit for your bathroom.
As long as you install these toilets properly, all your usual consumer worries would be promptly dispelled. After all, they perform exactly as they’re described and deliver what the average consumer expects from them. This alone underscores their proven reliability and unquestionable quality.